For Peace of Mind, Choose a Certified and Licensed Roofer
Working with a certified and licensed roofer will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you have a professional on the job. At Heartland Roofing & Construction, we are in the business of putting the concerns of our customers at ease. We are a fully licensed and certified roofing services company in New Braunfels & Leander, TX. We are an experienced residential roofing contractor company, but we also offer services for commercial roofing systems. Whether you need roofing installation or help with the insurance claims process, we will be there for you. If you’re in need of the services of a licensed and certified roofing contractor, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
The Necessary Qualifications
In the state of Texas, there are certain regulations and requirements that need to be met in order for a roofing company to market itself as licensed. The qualification process was created by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas. Here are just some of the qualifications that a roofer needs to meet in order to be licensed in Texas:
- 3 Years Principal Experience – The roofer needs to be the head of or at least a principal figure in a roofing company for a minimum of 3 years to qualify for licensing.
- Daily Activity – The roofer also needs to be involved in the daily operations of the roofing company that he or she is a principal member of – or the founder of.
- Physical Address – The contractor also needs to have an address that is both physical and fixed.
Why You Should Always Work With a Licensed Roofer
There are key benefits that go along with working with a licensed and certified roofing contractor. Some of them include:
- Warranties – A licensed contractor will be able to offer warranties on their work, protecting you from shoddy installation and repairs.
- Experienced Service – One of the base criteria for licensing is roofing experience. When you hire a licensed roofing contractor, you are getting a built-in experience guarantee.
- Safety and Knowledge – A roofer has to be knowledgeable about building codes and safety regulations to become certified.
There are many dangers to hiring an unlicensed and uncertified roofing contractor. For instance, an unlicensed roofer is more likely to install a roof improperly, which would void many roofing material manufacturer warranties. Unlicensed roofers will also not take accountability if something goes wrong with your roof. Furthermore, if you hire an unlicensed roofer, it is likely that they won’t repair or install your roof to code. This could mean failed inspections and costly rebuilds at your expense.
Work With the Best
Don’t take the risk of working with an unlicensed roofing contractor. Cover all your bases and work with the best licensed contractors in New Braunfels & Leander, TX, at Heartland Roofing & Construction. We are fully licensed and certified and are ready to tackle your project, whether you simply need a few shingles replaced or your roof has suffered severe storm damage. Get the job done right today!